Monday, February 14, 2011

Getting all blessed be on ya!!!

some little hood-rat tagged over the juniors mural so I touched it up. Feeling fresh and new. It's a good morning to drink champaign. 

Below are some pictures I took over the winter. Despite all the stress, of daily life, running around like crazy, and trying to scratch up enough money to stay fed and all, I have these moments , maybe everyday, when I look out at the world and am just blown away to be here, alive at all, and with eyes to look at it, feet on my legs and breathable air all around. I wonder if I would forget that I had ever felt such free joy if I didn't have a camera on my phone to always freeze these moments.





No comments:

Embodied cognition, Painting and Heartache.

This last year has brought me all kinds of opportunities for growth. At this ripe old age I would say that heartbreak ...