Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jacob Wooton
I found this image of a painting i did a couple of years ago, and realized I had never posted it. I won't lie to you, I think it's super beautiful, however it does go to show that sometimes you get so caught up in the painting of tiny flowers on a print dress or a bird nest in the misty trees that you fail to notice you gave the girl white Gregg Oden hands. Doops! I think I remember convincing myself that they looked ok at the time. Never Again! From here on out I will pledge my life to being a master of dainty hands.

1 comment:

Chris Brummel said...

Oversized hands are a staple Wooton feature. I used to love your slightly oversized hands. That being said, this woman clearly has heart disease.

Embodied cognition, Painting and Heartache.

This last year has brought me all kinds of opportunities for growth. At this ripe old age I would say that heartbreak ...