Thursday, November 4, 2010

finished this tiger last week. Success! ..in it's way.

Jacob Wooton
I painted it onto the bottom of an old drawer I found laying in a heap by my friends house. When you are always on the lookout for junk to paint on, there are sometimes moments when you wonder if you weren't just stealing someone else's special junk. I had a guy yell at me for looking through the trash behind Office Max once. He told me I was stealing if I took anything out of their trash. They actually break and cut all the crap they have to throw away at the end of the year, to reduce their inventory before taxes. It seems like they could get just as good of a wright off by donating it to charity or something. I don't get it. Add it to the list of stuff I don't get I guess.

No comments:

Embodied cognition, Painting and Heartache.

This last year has brought me all kinds of opportunities for growth. At this ripe old age I would say that heartbreak ...