Friday, September 25, 2009

Halloweens ago.

years ago we wen't to Richarts in Centralia, WA. I used to think about him more than i do now. One time we went and my friend Carie Demming said he had imagined his wife. Thats how I feel some times.(see previous post) One time I went and his grand kids were playing drums inside while he finished breakfast and gave us a look around with a napkin in his shirt. I havn't Seen the documentary, because i dont wan't to be a groupie. I just really like him. One time i rode my bike to portland and really wanted to meet Rich on the way because he said he did the STP (seattle to Portland) every year, then when i rode into town and talked to him i realised he meant that he just made a bike helmet and rode around town for the event. Not that his interpretation was any less grand, i just thought we would ride into Portland together and chat a lot on the way.

1 comment:

carry said...

Manifestation the accumulation of positive thoughts.

When you took that bike trip we had a discussion you said to me you have to change the way you think and if you can't you have to change routine in your body.

And told me about how when you made a change by exercing while rotating your bike tires how you found your true love and was riding to Portland to see Audra.

My friend don't forget how lucky you are to have found a sincere honest love and nothing imagined.

A group of us went and played tennis latter that night. I quit that shitty job. Met Brian and well you know the rest.

The Tundra or Detroit we all have an inert and need to love and when there is nothing, when you fall asleep in isolation we all find ways to love be it robots or type writers, records, paintings, photos, music, film, children we all find a way to love. Because that is what is inside of everyone.

I miss you and Audra, I miss my friends, I miss being young and no recession, I miss reckless abandon sometimes wonder if those are the gifts of youth and if they were squandered... No, I don't think so, remember you are doing well.

Embodied cognition, Painting and Heartache.

This last year has brought me all kinds of opportunities for growth. At this ripe old age I would say that heartbreak ...